Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was in participate in episode race and I get 2nd .. after I finished the race they did not give me any gold .. and I was also in candy royle race also
.. so where is my gold
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If you finished second in your Episode Race your screenshot shows you would only have won two Colour Bombs and not gold.
Hey there, newbie crusher,
Welcome to the forum! π
Did you finish at 2nd place or did you win the race twice without getting your 50 gold bars (25 + 25)? Do you have a screenshot of winning?
What about Candy Royale - did you complete it successfully (all 7 levels from the first time)? Do you have a screenshot?
If you believe you didn't receive your rewards, then you should complain to Support.
If you wanna have a chat about it, feel free to drop me a message on Discord (Sun#0314), Reddit (u/Sunnysboy) or Messenger (fb.com/P.G.Simeonov).
Good luck! π
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. Please check this page for more info