Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was doing pretty well in collecting blue candy for the Spring Cleanup contest, then it suddenly went away long before time on the contest was up. I was going to make a push to get higher but I guess I am out of luck. What happened?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback .Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.