Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had 48 moves and the 8th gummy dragon never dropped. Thoughts? Signed frustrated
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @CandyCrushYAπββοΈ
The comments in this discussion were more than 3 months old!! Not sure why you were trying to answer them nowπ€π€
Check the Fandom Wiki for Level 10470
Candy Cannon spawns something under certain circumstances
I am on level 10470 and my task of dropping "baby" could not complete. So I bought 60 additional moves to try and complete. But inspite of moves, the last baby is not appearing so I can complete the level.
I have tried all the boosters but to no avail. Snapshot below.
Hello, Mr/Ms Newbie,
Welcome to the forum! π
You've experienced a long known issue. See here for reference:
Win streak lostΒ (no last cherry)
It doesn't seem the issue is being worked on, so you should be cautious when playing an ingredients level. As a general rule of thumb, avoid starting the level with a huge chain of explosions. Instead, try and do a regular move first. Also, if last cherry (hatching) hasn't spawned before last move, it's likely it never will, so don't waste your gold bars on extra moves.
Have fun! π
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Which device are you play?