Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatโs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
During Music Tour Collection, the prize at the 1800 orange tickets was 2h of unlimited lives. I got 5 lives instead.
Anyone else with this bug?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Most people haven't received anything for collecting the 1800 orange tickets @minniemissi. The bug that most people are suffering from is not receiving the unlimited lives at all.
The issue is supposedly being investigated though.
Strangely, for the same event all I got was one lollipop hammer for collecting 1800 orange tickets. I personally think that this difference is the cause of the issue.
That's a shame @skinny_ian. Have you tried signing out of your game, restarting your device and then signing back into your game? Once signed back in you will have to play a level to get your Events to show up.
Also, if you play on mobile, please try clearing your app cache. Do NOT clear the App Data.
Nothing still - proper swizz!!
@Doondie They later changed the 2nd reward to a lolly hammer, unless the wrong reward was only for some of us.
My reward was always shown as a lollipop hammer. I guess this was just yet another event were King offered different rewards to different people.
I believe everyone got nothing from the 2nd stage, myself included.
They later changed the 2nd reward to a lolly hammer, unless the wrong reward was only for some of us.
They sent a freebie 2 hours ago to apologise for the mistake.
Good job on this occasion! ๐