Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I got a notification in the game saying I qualified for winnings if gold bars. I though it said would be received on the 9???? However I never received anywhere
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello, Mr/Ms Newbie,
Welcome to the forum! π
Are you referring to the Spring Pot of Gold event?
You should've received your reward already.
These rewards are often received only on mobile devices. If you're playing on your computer and haven't received the reward yet, it's possible you've missed it.
You should write to Support if you believe your reward was not delivered and ask them to send it to you manually.
Good luck! π
Hello @crystaldw0276fy I am sorry to say that there isn't a lot anyone here can do for you. If you had a screenshot we might be able to understand what it is you are struggling with, but either way no one here can return your missing gold to you.
If you think you should have received gold bars, but haven't then all you can do is contact Player Support.