Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I win Sam series . Morning can have collect the awards, but I dont have time to do this. I log now and cant See my awards and cant collect them
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I win this reward becouse I win series. Yesterday. But cant collect them now becouse its disappear
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. If you miss a reward from any other feature, please report this to our Player Support Team here and tell your Game ID there.
The screen shots are from all stats features and there are no rewards given from those.