Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello 👋
help me guys I did everything and still not working!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
How about you follow these another troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug here (any device) that I hope nothing this happens. 😊
I think uninstall and then reinstall steps then must allow the confirmation message to show for the software to register it is the best solve problem that I hope nothing this happens too.
⚠️ NOTE ⚠️
If you want to try uninstall and reinstall steps, you have your gold bars and level progress are saved/transfered but all of the boosters and inventory lives are lost and some events will be reset or gone when you save your progress completed with your Facebook or Kingdom Account connected.
Same here, it’s been for a month and 1/2 , I try everything, can’t connect with Facebook or buy anything 🤷🏻♀️