Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had about 180 lives to use, there is a limit of using only 20 a day, but overnight on 13th May, all these stored lives have disappeared.
How do I get them back please?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Sorry as it's not possible to bring back your restored lives. You can check this information for similar your problem here (Not receiving any Lives or did you lose all stored Lives?) that I hope you can understand to read it.
You can also click here to read my answer to follow these steps of add more friends that I hope you can send and receive lives with friends on this game. 😊
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please check this page about Lives