Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
It's like my 2 accounts merged. I have some features of both, but no ads. I've logged out and in numerous times, restarted game, and device. I've followed the instructions in the help section. I've never seen anything like this.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
People's accounts getting merged is not uncommon to read about on here @collegeamoco. All we know is that once it has happened it can't be undone, but no one will tell us why it happens in the first place.
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/403211/lost-gold-after-linking-facebook-account
Yes that's a good thing! Today the ads are back too so I can get the boosters and extra moves. I won't complain 🤣
I am sorry I cannot help you here either. I only play on email login, never had Facebook, so it might have something to do with that. In fact I am amazed you managed to somehow transfer gold between accounts, that is really awesome, it never worked for me. (You might want to keep quiet about that one.) Good luck with both your games!
The original account, I logged in with Facebook always. Created the new with different email, name ect. Worked well a couple days. New account, up to level 120 or so, 165 gold (that was transferred to old game! 🤣). No ads for boosters or moves. When suddenly they merged, it went to level 13870, where I was on original game, kept the gold, and yes, I passed a level or two since this happened. It's annoying, but having some gold is good. I have no idea why or how to fix it. 🤷♀️
Hi there. This isn't happening to me (yet), but sounds strange. What levels are your two accounts at and do you log in via email? What device do you use? Have you completed a level since you swapped over accounts? The events don't change back to how they should be until you have completed the next level.