Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello, everyone! I linked my Facebook account earlier today and have lost the nearly 300 gold bars I've earned! Its been hours and no change. How do I fix this???
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello there,
Welcome to the forum! 👋
How exactly did you "link" your Facebook account?
It seems your accounts got merged, not linked. You lost just 300 gold bars, so Support might help you but there's no guarantee. I lost an account as a result of an account merge last month and they refused to help separate my accounts. Hope you don't get ignored too.
Good luck! 👍
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. This issues has been reported. Meanwhile please email Player Support Team here and tell your Game ID there.