Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Been stuck on level 240 for 2 wks. Any help?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you. I thought maybe that would happen. Will just keep trying.
Hi @sjwoods This surprises me as this is very early on in the game and usually they let players pass after so many tries. Have you seen this video? It might help you to pass. Normally I'd say just hang in there and wait for a lucky board, but if you've really been there for two weeks.... I'd say start again at level 1 and next time hang on to all the free boosters and gold they give you until you really need them, which might be level 225 or 240.