SAM, BYE BYE

Options
CherylTeoh
CherylTeoh Posts: 307 Level 3

Haven't been posting on Sam's Streak for a while, didn't bother to report the same old issue(s) - losing progress during the event, then Sam disappearing towards end of event, etc. etc.

On top of that, there's the "cheapy" change in rewards for the top winner, with timed party booster instead.

But I just realised that the reward for the 2nd/3rd winner is just a SINGLE color bomb!!!

Take a look at what my mom showed me for the latest Sam's Streak event that just ended an hr ago.

She hasn't been playing regularly, but started, accidentally, the Streak 2 days ago, while she was completing one episode, with a score of 1875.

This afternoon, she went to continue with her Jonas Brother Collection, and saw #2 player (Silent) overtook her by 100 points. Well that prompted her to play to regain her top position. So this started the2.5 hrs battle. At one point she wanted to let it go, but saw what #2 player would get now, she fought to the end.

60 levels in 2hr 25 mins.

BUT in the end she still gets a single Color Bomb!!!

So it's BYE BYE SAM, no contest with other players. Better finish the JB Collections, just collecting to get boosters.

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?