Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why am I asked to agree to the new terms of service and privacy policy every time I open the game? I have agreed and agreed!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
We are of an issue with Terms and Conditions showing up more often when playing on PC. We are investigating what is causing this, and we are sorry for the inconvenience this is causing you.
Not sure but maybe you’re not signed into some things somewhere and that’s why It keeps asking you