Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How does someone win over 800 levels in a couple hour time frame? The 2 players ahead are both over 800 wins, is this a glitch?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Some players play on offline and some lose level and they get it.
Same here. I was in the lead with a genuine 24 for days all of a sudden somebody is in the lead with 1074! Completely unbelievable
Happened on mine too. I was top of leader board with 12 today I then blinked and the 1st score was 708.