Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
This is the second time this has happened (I play two different log on games)
No matter where I click, it won't budge. I've closed the game and re-started but it just sticks at this:
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Just in case this happens to anyone else. Click on the stripe-wrap symbol towards the bottom of it. That worked for me. Good luck all. Hmmm
Just in case anyone else experiences this: click on the stripe-wrap towards the bottom. That worked for me (on a newly set game). xx
As suggested, I reset the app.
I can now play again, but Booster Wheel and Daily Win are the only two items in the EVENTS list. So I've lost out on quite a few great fun things. Shame. Was really enjoying playing.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please check this page here
The same thing and happened to me I had to reset my phone and update the app