Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I paid $4.99 for a Friday special. Along with boosters I was supposed to receive 2 hours of play. I did not receive the 2 hours of play and will not spend another dime to play the game.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Oh Dear! Please report this to their Player Support team here and then ask and send your Game ID (How to find your Game ID), so I hope they can contact and help you soon. 😊