⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

No ads anymore - no cinema for more lives

Options
hassanat
hassanat Posts: 4 Newbie

Since several weeks the ads disappeared - and no chance to get extra lives - so please fix it - this happens after I bought gold bars - and it’s obviously 🙄 so if the trick is to buy more I will stop to play it - won’t pay anymore anything and I near to level 4000

Answers

• MzDrop
    MzDrop Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

That's just wrong and crazy for that kind of thing to happen after we have spent our hard earned money

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 147,061 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

• hassanat
    hassanat Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I am playing this now for years- and what you are saying is strange as it never happen till I bought a gold bar- in all levels up to 3985 it was always working and for sure you guys will never miss to upload adds as this is the source you are winning money 💰- plus I never changed my mobile in the past years so also not a reason for the mobile - so please 🥺 don’t send such explanations which seems ridiculously 🙏

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,413 Legend
    Options

Hello @hassanat it is a shame you didn't become a member of this forum until after you purchased something for your game. If you had you would have seen that one of the most common things people post about is how their adverts are removed from their game as soon as they purchase something.

As you can see from Kiara's response King refuse to admit that buying something for your game is the cause of adverts being removed. Make of that what you will.

There is no fix for this issue as if King don't want you to have adverts then there is nothing that you can do to force them to appear in your game.

What you can try, if you haven't got many boosters saved, is to start the game from the beginning again. You will need a new email address to do this though.

Alternatively some people have said that their adverts have reappeared after they have not opened their for several months.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?