Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I purchased a combo on 05/20 worth R$16.90 which gave me the right to have bloster and lives of 6 consecutive hours and 12 hours of other important sweets, I did not receive anything and the amount was credited to my account, I want my value back or the bloster and lives I bought.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
How about you tried these steps (Purchase Issue/Problem) that I hope this helps. 😊
If it's still not worked, you click on "Contact Us" then you ask a problem and send Game ID (How to find your Game ID) that I hope how they can contact and help you soon. 😉