Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Is this a glitch? The dino in the first column drops on the other side of the candy cane divider and I can't beat the level because he isn't dropping where he should
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @lauriegael Looking at the video below I can guess what happened here. There are some blockers underneath the gummi dragons (cherries in the video) and if you break the cage before the blocker underneath the first or second dragon is destroyed it seems likely that it will drop into the first column, which is very annoying indeed. I'm not sure you can call it a glitch, it may in fact be a deliberate ploy by the design team to break your win streak or to stop players using powerful boosters with their first move. This level has been like this for so many years I guess they haven't seen a reason to change it. Hope this helps you pass the level next time round. Good luck.