Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My game glitched and I should have won but it says I lost causing me to lose my win streak. It's level 903 and I have a win streak of about 50 and would like to be able to keep that streak since I shouldn't have even lost it in the first place.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you for your reporting. Please report this to their Player Support team here and then ask and send your Game ID (How to find your Game ID), waiting for their contact and answer you soon.