Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The new baby gummi dragons that replace ingredients have very cute idle animations while they await rescue at the drop zones, but never before have I see them cry when you run out of moves. I want to see that as a nice touch to make you feel bad about them when you lose.
Here are some mockups on how you'll see them cry when you fail a level:
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am not sure if this can be classed as an idea that will improve the game @snakegore999 but I like your drawings.