🎙We want your feedback on the levels 14 241-14 285

Options
124»

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,055 Level 5
    Options

I have finally got here to try the new levels out now on mobile. Actually I have really enjoyed the first episode, especially level 14246, a bit of strategy and forward planning involved, definitely one of the better levels. I didn't have to use any party boosters on this episode, just a few lesser boosters. I like the gummi dragon levels. Nothing impossible yet....

I am curious what the third episode will bring... Have they fixed the levels yet?

• christinewupp
    Options

Level 14283 is rigged to leave you short of the order and needing extra moves whatever boosters you play. No one is looking at the feedback any more! This game has become a fraud.

• christinewupp
    Options

On the PLUS side, they have fixed level 14284. The chocolate order has been removed. It's difficult enough still, but I've made it to the rainbow again, at long last! All my gold still in tact and still a few boosters to spare. Season's Pass is back as well now. I can't play the Candy Cup for some reason, but do not care about that. New levels coming tomorrow....

• taing
    taing Posts: 5 Newbie
    Options

how can i pass level 14272 with 20 moves?

• HaMFaCe
    HaMFaCe Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

Level 14263 .. my first experience of ‘legend’ (haha) levels. What a joke .. given 18 moves to complete on iPhone ..( I note when watching a you tube video of someone completing the level they were given 30 moves - but that discrimination against iPhone users is another story.) .. I had approx 50 attempts before realising the level is actually impossible. .. in the end the level could only be completed by using 15 switch booster as well as 20 lollipop hammers. What an utter joke. I note now you’ve increased the moves given to 24 and downgraded from legend to super hard .. I venture it’s still impossible with 24 moves. It’s so utterly boring when the game is just tricked up and made ridiculously difficult by restricting moves given.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?