Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello,
I was at level 5000 and after I joined the King website I was sent to the beginning at level 1....also my profile picture is different. Can someone please help?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
If you suddenly are back to level 1 or the game has been lost, check HERE how to get it restored.
For profile picture diffrent , Game not connected .Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in to Facebook .