Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm finding it difficult to pass level 9309 please, how do I pass it?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Please ask feedback about levels 13 926 - 13 970 directly to the level designers and Game Team HERE. Thanks.
Level 13957 has 15 less moves now, by the time you get started all your moves are gone. I really am tired of playing the levels over and over. I am old and this game really helps me relax normally but not lately. Please be fair to all the players. Thanks
Try watching and following this level video tips here! 👇😊
You can also search it on YouTube that you can also follow these tips of how to pass any levels without using boosters and extra moves too. 😊
And you can also still earned more free boosters (gold bars) by another in-game features/events (also contests on this community) that you can use the boosters to beat any tricky levels too. 😉