Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi
I play this game daily. I had over 30 of each boosters and today when loaded the game my boosters are gone!!
I am properly logged in. App is up to date and nobody else has access to my tablet. Please advise how to get back my boosters?
thank you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@EvangelineMaryP I am properly logged in. App is up to date and nobody else has access to my tablet.
You have already completed the recommended standard troubleshooting actions, so I guess you know that you can't get your boosters back.
Boosters shouldn't disappear for no reason, but there are just too many reasons for us to explain why yours might have disappeared.
As you are probably aware your boosters are stored on the memory of the device on which you won them. Any change that affects your devices memory can wipe out the memory of your boosters.
King generally do not replace lost boosters but it is always worth complaining to Player Support just in case the give you something as a goodwill gesture.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. This also means that if you delete and reinstall the game, then Boosters can be lost and just saved Levels.
Please check links bellow about lose booster Here