Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
For quite a few days, my events page has been stuck on this ad and it won't go away. It's stuck on both my iPad and on my PC. Just got past level 3912, next one is 3913.
I'm on the verge of deleting the who darned game and never playing again.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I wish this were a video ad. It was just stuck there under "events" with no way to play it or delete it.
I finally just deleted my iPad app and reloaded it, which got rid of the stuck "events" page. When I connected with my game history on Facebook I got back my gold bars and game level, but I lost an absolute ton of accumulated boosters.
I'm royally ticked off and have just lost interest in the game for now. Don't know if I'll continue to play or not.
The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.
This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.
So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.