Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was at level 4300+ and suddenly when I go to the game on iPhone it starts at level 1 and I have to scroll up to where I left off. What happened in the last couple days
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑
Don't worry! You click here to read to follow these troubleshooting steps of this problem that I hope this helps and you can back to your current level on this game! 😉
If it's still not worked, you click on "Contact Us" then you ask a problem and send Game ID (How to find your Game ID) that I hope they can contact and help you you bring back your saved progress soon. 😉
I’m so upset. I played for couple years and got to 4356. It suddenly started showing level one on the map when opening. I had never saved it to Facebook as I do not do social media. Finally tried to save but only saved as level. Got so upset I deleted the app from my iPhone. Such a mess!!!!!
Hi Kiara
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
If you suddenly are back to level 1 or the game has been lost, check HERE how to get it restored.