Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do I break thru the skulls?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm one of the lucky players that has no extra help. I have no stripes or wrapped candies. I have no extra gold bars to purchase anything. The advertising option is gone. I don't see my future here as moving to new levels.
Thanks for your help.
Hi Thanks for replying. Make stripes candy or wrapped mixed together to destroy skulls. Also please check this video
The very difficult level has the Gummi Dragons, not cherries. I watched the video multiple times. I cannot crack the skulls, not even 1 movement. I guess it's a good way to quit the game.
Didn't even come close to what the video showed. Not one skull cracked. Disappointed.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please check this video hope give some tips
good luck