Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why am I receiving an error message each time I try to load Candy Crush on my Facebook account?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you for your answering your device. 😊
How about you follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug here (Computer Device) that we hope you can playing this game soon. 😊
I have no problem loading on my cell phone but the problem is on my desktop computer. I have been playing for years on my desktop.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Which device are you play?