Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I logged in to play, it said I would have 3 hours of free lives to claim. I didn’t hit claim because I wanted to wait until I had time. When I logged back in to claim it, the timer was down to 26 minutes. Help!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
There is no way of getting your free lives back kfed525. King make it a policy that once a timed booster starts running it can't be stopped. The Claim button is mostly redundant as in the majority of cases the feature that displays a Claim button always starts without you needing to press the Claim button.
Timed Boosters and Claim buttons are some of the most complained about features of the game, but I guess King aren't interested as we have been providing feedback on these issues for years.
Hi and welcome to the King Community
For the purchase that you didn't receive and how to get that refunded or compensated Please check Here