Nearly impossible levels

Options
Sabatah
Sabatah Posts: 40 Level 2

13921. 23 moves for over 160 double and layered jelly. REALLY??? These hard levels are not possible with the number of moves allowed. I can even get all 3 keys. Not even sure I can manage even with buying the 60 free moves. Is this what the game has come to. We give you impossible levels pay up if you want to pass them??? I challenge cc to pass this level as is!!!

Comments

• Rhonda_L
    Rhonda_L Posts: 540 Level 3
    Options

@Sabatah I feel your pain. I'm on 13866. Glad to know the tough days are not behind me! LOL

I've given up complaining because King

Developers are never going to do anything about it. I believe they like it that players are so frustrated and upset that they'll spend real money.

Seriously, a month or so ago, I was so stressed and p***** at this game, I started reading here about levels 13000+. Came to realize I wasn't alone. Many people had the same problems and some I didn't have.

It's not always easy, but I try to relax and tell myself "It is what it is, and King is NOT going to change it". I have never and will never spend real money on a free game.

Even when I have no boosters or gold to buy the extra 65 moves, I just continue on and eventually the AI will let you win the level. Sometimes it takes days.

Sorry for rambling. Just my observations.

Have a great Crushin' Day!

• Alanade
    Alanade Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Wow. I’m only on level 1833, and I thought that MY levels were impossible… I was wrong, I guess! I’m sorry, Sabatah, I feel bad for you. Here’s a tip: if you fail, try, try again. I’ve been stuck on a level for DAYS before, but I just took a deep breath, kept playing using lives sent from friends (you should try THAT too!), and after a ton of tries, the game decided to give me a lucky try, and I eventually won! And after that, it was smooth sailing…

• Sabatah
    Sabatah Posts: 40 Level 2
    Options

Yes I know. Trust me, the worse is yet to come. Have been stuck on the same level for many many days. I just find that cc isn’t being fair in the number of moves vs the tasks at hand. Anyhow. Enough complaining for today. Have a great one.

• Zee-2
    Zee-2 Posts: 43 Level 2
    Options

I had 85 moves, 65 with 10 goal and could not win the level 12863. Imagine? And I have spent about $400 on this game. My journey ends here with CCS. They want me to buy every 4 levels. You buy you win few and then you don’t so you have to buy again

• Rhonda_L
    Rhonda_L Posts: 540 Level 3
    Options

True words!

@Zee-2 , bad move spending real money on this game! Just saying... you'll never get ads or offers for free boosters now.

Good for you to have $400 to waste on a free game. That's just sad to me. Only my opinion.

Much luck to you.

• 5021Evergreen
    5021Evergreen Posts: 307 Level 3
    Options

YEP, It's all about greed these days!! Frustrating levels, wuth a few moves left, you get a black screen or some way of cheating you out of passing! Seriously, watching the same annoying ads, OVER AND OVER again puts me right over the edge! Who would of ever thought after all these years playing, it would end up causing nothing but aggravation!

• 5021Evergreen
    5021Evergreen Posts: 307 Level 3
    Options

I seriously can't believe players spend one penny on this game, much less $400, OMG!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?