⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Lost account after account merge - need CM assistance

Options
Doondie
Doondie Posts: 1,255 Level 5

Hello, @QueenB,

I lost an account due to an app bug over a month ago. Could you help me get at least a human reply from Support? Even "we can't help" would suffice. They've been extremely unhelpful so far - completely ignoring my support requests, and I'm not the only one affected, as reports keep appearing on here.

My main game account which was linked to my community account and my Facebook account, also to my King account got merged with another King account I created some 7 months ago and been playing since with no issues... until a month ago. Now I have only 1 game account which is linked to my Facebook account and 2 /TWO/ King accounts at the same time. It doesn't matter which e-mail address I use, I log into the same game account. My main account is practically lost - gold bars got wiped, game ID, profile picture, even milestone badge got replaced. Only level progress was kept which in turn lead to a Weekly Contest bug which proves the bug took place... unless anyone believes I did over 5,800 levels in a week.

I'll only post the ticket number here, as all other details have already been provided:

(CandyCrushSaga) (12733312)

I just would like the 2nd email address removed, so I can create a new account with it. There are 2 email addresses at present in addition to my Facebook account, which is obviously not right. Don't tell me Support can't do something as simple as that.

Please note this is not a simple Facebook-only game account with King account merge. It's 2 King accounts merge.

Let me post just one ridiculous screenshot where both of my accounts are still visible as separate accounts. My main account is shown with 15 levels.

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?