💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Wormholes: A new in-game feature

Options
Chocoguy
Chocoguy Posts: 111 Level 3

I have an incredible, all new idea for Candy Crush! And it’s a little something called… the Wormhole.

What is the ‘Wormhole’?

Great question!! There are three colors of Wormhole: Red, Blue, and Green! Candies and Blockers in one Wormhole will be copied over to all others of the same color. Here’s a quick example of what they would look like:

The highlighted areas surrounded by glowing lines are the Wormholes. This is exactly what they would look like in-game. Each Wormhole is connected! Wormholes of the same color are exact mirrors of each other.

1 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,879 Legend
    Options

What do your wormholes add to the game other than a visual change though @Chocoguy

I don't see how this actually improves the game as I can't see how your wormholes change the game play.

• Chocoguy
    Options

Firstly, do you notice how the candies in each Wormhole of the same color are completely identical? That’s no coincidence; that’s actually how Wormholes work! How’s it useful, though? Say for example a match is made below one of the Red Wormholes, and a Striped Candy ends up on the first Red Wormhole Space. The second Red Wormhole Space now has a Striped Candy of identical color, waiting to be matched! Now there are two possible locations to activate a Striped Candy, which is very useful. When one is activated, the other will also be activated, because Wormholes also link the states of candies. For example, if a Jelly on one Blue Wormhole Space is destroyed, any Jellies on the Blue Wormhole Space will be destroyed, too! And that is why the Wormholes would be very useful.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,879 Legend
    Options

The problem with that as an idea though @Chocoguy is that you are giving away boosters that have the potential to make a level too easy. Easy isn't something that King likes I would say, so your idea would have to offer some kind of offset to make up for the additional boosters that the wormholes create.

• Chocoguy
    Options

The Wormhole can also copy Blockers inside of it! This doesn’t mean much because both blockers will be destroyed at once, though. However, spawners like Magic Mixers can be copied, too! Same thing with Licorice Swirls, which blocks striped candy effects. Also, maybe you could have a blocker that turns Wormholes of a certain color (or all of them) on/off when it’s hit.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?