Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatās not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I cannot use any of my free life's on my game. It shows that I have 45 lives please advise
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
šĀ Check out Lives inbox - How does it work? New UpdateĀ here! Thanks!
You can also check this information for similar your problemĀ hereĀ (Not receiving any Lives or did you lose all stored Lives?) that I hope you can understand to read it.
ā ļøĀ Need more help?Ā CheckĀ ourĀ FAQ:sĀ HEREĀ andĀ Help CenterĀ HERE!