Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I played 30 levels today and only got 10 gold bars instead of 30.
It would be great if I could get the missing 20 bars.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Chrissy, I am sorry but no one here can help you get your gold bars back. Have you got a screenshot of the Gold Rush delivering the ten gold bars to you?
All you can do is contact Player Support and see if they can help you. I wish you good luck with that though as recently Player Support don't seem to be offering any support at all.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback . This issues investigated for more info here
contact button at bottom give all info they should be able to help you