Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
How about you tried these steps (Purchase Issue/Problem) that I hope this helps. 😊
If it's still not worked, Please report this to their Player Support team here then you ask and send Game ID (How to find your Game ID) that I hope they can contact and help you soon. Thanks. 😉
Hi @janghurs , you should contact King Support with this information. They might be able to help you. (Or repost it in the Support section on this forum, for advice.) I hope you get your money back. Welcome, btw. 🙂
pls refund my money
not purchase item's 4time payment debited