Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I bought gold bars from my mobile banking and didn't receive them as the game shut down but I have a withdrawal on my banking for the bars so how do I get in contact with candy crush to get my gold bars or refund?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello, Mr/Ms Newbie,
Welcome to the forum! π
If you didn't get your items, see here how to get a refund depending on your payment intermediary:
πβ Did something go wrong with your purchase?
Bear in mind that making a purchase disables video ads for an unknown period of time.
Good luck! π