Weekly challenge

Options
snowangel1222
snowangel1222 Posts: 1 Newbie

Is anyone else finding that the weekly challenges are not fair? I'm on level 5142 and I started 70 games ahead of everyone which took a few days and in less than a day a player jumped over 130 levels. Just tonight this player went up over 20 levels in like 15-20 minutes. Anyone in my level bracket knows this is not possible. Something needs to be done to correct this. It's not making the game fun anymore.

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,659 Level 5
    Options

Hi @snowangel1222 and welcome. The weekly challenge is not my favourite event because of what you describe here. If someone plays a lot of levels off line and then logs on with Internet later their score will suddenly jump up. This may be what happened to you. I do also think that recently King have changed the way they allocate players in the weekly challenge. I used to always win when I played lots of levels, such as when I was on a good win streak, but in the last few weeks I get paired with players just as fast playing as myself, and who already have more levels in the bag by the time I join the race, which makes it a lot harder to win. I don't really bother with it now. The episode race is a better one to concentrate on.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?