Issues?

Options
kandykrushfan
kandykrushfan Posts: 1 Newbie

Other than not being able to opt out of the candy royale, I’ve noticed the last week that I’m not receiving lives from friends? I have four friends that regularly send lives and me to them, but it’s stopped. All I’m receiving is requests for lives from all friends??

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 154,909 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Do you mean how to bring back the option to opt out of playing Candy Royale? 🤔

Thank you for your feedback. This feedback has been sent to the Studio Team here then this problem has been solved soon/later. Please be patience waiting and thanks again.

And you can also still earned more free boosters (gold bars) by another in-game features/events (also contests on this community) that you can use the boosters to beat any tricky levels too. 😉

👱🔄👩 Invite friends to your game - New way of connecting with other players in the game here!

Need friends for Candy Crush Saga? Post your Friend Link here! 😊

You can also click here to read my answer to follow these steps of add more friends that we hope you can send and receive lives with friends on this game. 😊

Player Card! New Candy feature in the making. Let us know what you think here!

⚠️ Need more help? Check our FAQ:s HERE and Help Center HERE!

• kanoroger
    kanoroger Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I cannot update my candy crush.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?