Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi Team,
Unfortunately once again I couldn't complete a level because of not showing up thing, like here, the last dragon didn't spawn for about 15 moves, I extended moves, but didn't help. It happened several times already, and because of that I lost my 300 first wins list...is it possible to do something about it?
Best regards,
Ruki
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
This issues has been reported. Meanwhile please force close the Apps and log in again. For more info here