Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
good day, help me with my level, I bought a new phone and I'm going from level 1 again, what should I do
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @segal download the Candy Crush Saga app onto your new iPhone and then sign into your game using your email and password that you used for your existing game.
When you open the game on your iPhone sign in using the LOG IN WITH EMAIL option that is underneath the 'Already have a King account?' option.
hello, it doesn't work for me, I don't have an old phone and it says old phone everywhere, I have 1 option on a Windows PC, it works, but it can't transfer to iOS iPhone
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Congratulations for your new Phone. Please check this page