Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Cannot play on even though I have enough bars left. It won’t let me continue. Not happy, I’m on level 2084
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback . Game not connected, or some other reason, you may face such problems. You can check out some troubleshooting below.
Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.
You will find complete information HERE
How about you tried following "Force Stop" of the game from Settings first then you switch on the stable internet connection and reopen playing this game. So I hope you can use gold bars to get extra moves / boosters on the game possible soon! 😉
If it's still not worked, you can try these steps here 👇😊
1. Open this game
2. Select Profile
3. Select Log Out your Facebook/Kingdom Account then Close this game app
4. Reopen this game then Log back in to your profile (don't play first) and finally Open the game (can play now).
I hope you can use gold bars to get extra moves / boosters on the game possible soon too! 😉
⚠️ Need more help? Check our FAQ:s HERE and Help Center HERE!
If you want to ask this game question, please ask on Candy Crush Support Community (Correct Area) next time. Thanks! 😉
Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊
I have 79 bars left and I can’t get them pressed to use . I hit the bars but won’t work. Can someone help me please I’m on level 2084.
Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑
How about you follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug here (any device) that I hope this helps. 😊
⚠️ NOTE ⚠️
If you want to try uninstall and reinstall steps, you have your gold bars and level progress are saved/transfered but all of the boosters and inventory lives are lost and some events will be reset or gone when you save your progress completed with your Facebook or Kingdom Account connected.
Find most common issues and FAQ:s in Support Area here and in Help Center here!
And please select your game area here then click on Support Area and finally you ask a question about game then waiting for their answer and help you faster and better. 😉