Do you believe Denize has a husband?

snakegore999
snakegore999 Posts: 633 Level 3

As Candy Crush Saga has changed all cherries/ingredients to baby gummi dragons that Denize implores all Crushers to rescue, some of you may have wondered how she sired children.

My answer to this question is that she had a husband, and he's the original male Lemonade Lake dragon in the first Lemonade Lake episode, levels 21 - 35. For the lack of an official name, I'm calling him Mr. Dragon.

The difference between him and Denize is that he can't breathe fire after drinking too much lemonade, according to this above bio from an earlier version of the game's website. His last appearance, I believe, would thus be Sweet Surprise.

Denize, on the other hand, can breathe fire, as evidenced in the outro of the Fudge Islands episode. If my theory is correct here, this episode would be her first appearance.

While the two look almost the same since Denize's species is not sexually dimorphic and they are represented with the same graphics, I cannot see how they could be one and the same due to the discrepancy in gender and ability to breathe fire. 

Thus, I believe it is plausible that Denize wasn't the original Lemonade Lake dragon, and I will even go on to argue that she's his wife - which would explain the triplets seen in the Candy Creative Season.

I'd also like to note here that while Izzy and Mr. Dragon look almost the same, I can argue that their bodies and anatomy will have some small differences here and there. One of them is that Izzy's pelvis would have to be significantly more hollow than that of Mr. Dragon to allow her to squeeze her eggs out of her butt and cloaca, in my fan-made X-ray of her below:

On the other hand, it can be argued that she always was the lone dragon of Lemonade Lake if the lemonade she drinks doesn't permanently disable her flame breath, and she raised children singlehandedly through pathogenesis, which many reptiles like her are capable of doing.

So, what will it be? Do you believe my alternate explanation of how Denize got children? Or do you believe she's always the dragon of Lemonade Lake and is a single mom who hatched her kids all by herself?

Do you believe Denize has a husband? 2 votes

Yes, your alternate theory is absolutely plausible.
100%
QueenBsnakegore999 2 votes
No, Izzy always was and is the dragon of Lemonade Lake.
0%

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?