Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello. I've been in the middle of a streak twice now and spent gold bars to complete a level to not lose the streak however the last dragon does not drop. Not only am I losing out on rewards, I am losing the gold bars. Can you please help?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
The issue is being investigated but al you can do for now is replay the level. Force close the Apps and Log in again . for more info Here