Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How can I pass lizard on level 532?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there @felicia927 The developers have put in harder levels early on in the game that don't actually belong there. I think this is to stop players in the Candy Cup final to progress too quickly. Unfortunately this hits players like you with levels much too hard for this early on in the game. It is very annoying but I think it's temporary.
My level 532 looks like yours too (see screenshot). There isn't much you can do here but get the keys as early as possible and then try to get the blockers with combos of special candies as best as you can. Striped/wrapped candy combos are probably best. If you can't beat it, don't waste money or gold on this. Wait for the game to let you pass. It will eventually. In fact it will probably change back to the frog level on Monday.
I'm super confused. Everywhere I look they talk about this level with the frogs as 532. However I see this level with the frogs as 531.
And the problem is I need help with 532 which I can't find any help on. The 532 that I see has no frogs but 7 even rows with 3 top rows of candies and the last 4 rows are locked and there's keys in with the candies.
Please help!!
Hi there and welcome. It's a frog, actually. You need to feed it by matching it with candies the same colour and then once it glows you can move it to where the jellies and it will smash them, as shown in this video.