We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Lizard level 532

Negaritto
Negaritto Posts: 2 Newbie

How can I pass lizard on level 532?

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 8,386 Legend

Hi there and welcome. It's a frog, actually. You need to feed it by matching it with candies the same colour and then once it glows you can move it to where the jellies and it will smash them, as shown in this video.

• felicia927
    felicia927 Posts: 1 Newbie

I'm super confused. Everywhere I look they talk about this level with the frogs as 532. However I see this level with the frogs as 531.

And the problem is I need help with 532 which I can't find any help on. The 532 that I see has no frogs but 7 even rows with 3 top rows of candies and the last 4 rows are locked and there's keys in with the candies.

Please help!!

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 8,386 Legend

Hi there @felicia927 The developers have put in harder levels early on in the game that don't actually belong there. I think this is to stop players in the Candy Cup final to progress too quickly. Unfortunately this hits players like you with levels much too hard for this early on in the game. It is very annoying but I think it's temporary.

My level 532 looks like yours too (see screenshot). There isn't much you can do here but get the keys as early as possible and then try to get the blockers with combos of special candies as best as you can. Striped/wrapped candy combos are probably best. If you can't beat it, don't waste money or gold on this. Wait for the game to let you pass. It will eventually. In fact it will probably change back to the frog level on Monday.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?