Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was no1 contestant of summer cup 2023. Then mistakenly I deleted my candy crush app, I reinstalled login my account but All my progress in all events is gone. Why?? How should I reload my event progess.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You might be playing offline. Please make sure you are connected to your account, and your Internet connection is stable. If you log out and back into your account, the event might need some time to reappear.
Please play 1-2 levels and go back to the map to see if it comes back.
If you still don't had this new event on your Event Tab yet, that's very unfortunately.
Also check more information here. (Where are my extra challenges?)
🌴🌞 Summer Nostalgia Season - More info HERE
The Candy Cup treasure hunt starts today HERE! 🍬 I 🏆 Find the hidden trophies and get a chance to win 50 Gold Bars HERE!
⚠️ Need more help? Check our FAQ:s HERE and Help Center HERE!