Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
14071 What do you mean with 24 moves and everything so double locked 5x not to get through. Can't really make a normal level anymore Just ridiculous.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have the same problem. Undoable! King did not change anything in this horrible level!
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
I would suggest you give your feedback there, the level designers are keeping an eye on it and I hope they will take your feedback.
Thank you