phylchoc
phylchoc Posts: 19 Level 2
edited June 2023 in Support

I am not seeing the Green Candy Cups. I really want to be in the contest

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,453 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

You might be playing offline. Please make sure you are connected to your account, and your Internet connection is stable. If you log out and back into your account, the event might need some time to reappear

Please play 1-2 levels and go back to the map to see if it comes back.

If you still don't had this new event on your Event Tab yet, that's very unfortunately.

Also check more information here. (Where are my extra challenges?)

🌴🌞 Summer Nostalgia Season - More info HERE

The Candy Cup treasure hunt starts today HERE! 🍬 I 🏆 Find the hidden trophies and get a chance to win 50 Gold Bars HERE!

⚠️ Need more help? Check our FAQ:s HERE and Help Center HERE!

If you want to ask this game question, please ask on Candy Crush Support Community (Correct Area) next time. Thanks! 😉

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 38,947 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @phylchoc warm welcome!

The Green Candy Cups are available in Candy Crush Saga. You are now here in the forum of Candy Crush Friends Saga.

Please make sure that your game has the latest version of the game. If necessary, check your store to see if there is an update.

Play some levels (even old levels count) and check if you see the Green Candy Cups. If not, clear your app's cache (ATTENTION: do not delete data). Turn off your device for at least 10 seconds and make sure you have a stable internet connection.

Good luck with the Candy Cup!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?