💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Give Level Stars a Purpose

JohnnyCC
JohnnyCC Posts: 24 Level 2

Give us rewards for getting level stars. Even something small like a few gold bars or a booster or two for three staring/ Sugar staring a whole episode. As a completionist I really want to try to three-star every level. Sometimes I have to deal with really hard/ impossible three star target scores (like Level 151) so I feel like their should be rewards for it. Level Stars mean nothing now. I want a reason to three star every level. So many people don't care about getting stars, because it has no point. Give people a reason to play old levels, or try to get people to want to three star new levels when they play them, and it may even make people spend more money on the game.

4 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,800 Candy Moderator

Hello @JohnnyCC🤗 Hearty Welcome to our lovely Candy Crush King Community!

When did you start playing this game?

Actually, we did have a feature that recognized the number of stars we achieved on our levels. According to the number of stars we have on the levels, we used to achieve Trophies on each episode. If I remember correctly, for 15 Stars, it was Bronze Trophy; for 30 stars - Silver Trophy, 45 Stars - Gold Trophy and for all Sugar Stars - Diamond Trophy. But, it was removed a while ago!!

Let's see how many players will agree with you and vote for you idea to bring in some advantage to the Stars ⭐⭐⭐

• username7
    username7 Posts: 17 Level 2

I agree with this! Level stars/scores used to contribute to a player “rank”, which was kinda like an experience level different than the actual level players were on. It was really fun to compete for this with other players. And since it was based on how you scored from the level, even if you didn’t win, it made the game still fun even if you were stuck on a level awhile.

• Chocoguy
    Chocoguy Posts: 114 Level 3

I feel like you should obtain Boosters for obtaining 100% Sugar Stars in an Episode

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?