Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Does anyone here want to buy my candy crush saga gold? I have 875 gold bars, Anyone know how to give it to another friend?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Gold candy-crush-saga
Unfortunately this is not possible. I have 2000 gold on level 1300, I'd donate some if that were allowed, but King wouldn't like that.
If you want to continue playing new levels you will need your gold. It's also quite useful for buying boosters. Try buying some striped candies. They can only be bought with gold but are quite useful to match with a colour bomb on the board. Switches are useful too, and you never get enough for free.